ຂປລ
(KPL/Yonhap) YouTube said it fixed an issue that temporarily blocked access to the video-sharing platform earlier Wednesday, after hundreds of thousands of users reported disruptions around the globe, including Republic of Korea.

(KPL/Yonhap) YouTube said it fixed an issue that temporarily blocked access to the video-sharing platform earlier Wednesday, after hundreds of thousands of users reported disruptions around the globe, including Republic of Korea.
"The issue with our recommendations system has been resolved and all of our platforms (YouTube.com, the YouTube app, YouTube Music, Kids, and TV) are back to normal," the company said in an update.
Earlier in the day, an error occurred on YouTube, preventing users from playing or watching videos when accessing the platform via its mobile app and desktop computers.
Google Korea notified the science ministry of the error at 10:03 a.m. The service disruption is estimated to have lasted for about one hour until 11:07 a.m., according to officials.
At its peak, more than 320,000 user reports of issues related to YouTube were filed with Down Decker, an online platform that tracks service outages of IT and social media platforms.
The outage also drew attention in Republic of Korea, as it came on the last day of a long Lunar New Year holiday.
YouTube, operated by Google, is the most widely used video platform in Republic of Korea.
KPL